Nae Shoes, Pipa vegan winter shoe women | Vegan Shoes | English

Nae Shoes, Pipa vegan winter shoe women

€39.90 * €99.00 * (59.7% Saved)

Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

Free of shipping costs!

Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays

Size:

  • 939250037
Vegan, flat loafers for women. Made from eco-friendly and water-repellent microfibers. Interior... more
Product information "Nae Shoes, Pipa vegan winter shoe women"

Vegan, flat loafers for women. Made from eco-friendly and water-repellent microfibers. Interior made of warm faux fur. The use of polishing cream is not suitable for these shoes.

Slim model. Size: If the desired size is between two sizes, order the next larger one.
Synthetic polyester fur and breathable, hypoallergenic and ecological microfibre lining. Free of CO2 emissions. Insole: Not removable, consisting of a cardboard chip and microfibers. Outsole: Consisting of rubber. Production in Portugal

Material: Microfaser, Piñatex (80% pineapple leaves, 20% PLA)
Color: Black
Shoe size: UK 4, US 5
Seal / Certificate: Made in EU, Vegan
Related links to "Nae Shoes, Pipa vegan winter shoe women"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Nae Shoes, Pipa vegan winter shoe women"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.
Please enter these characters in the following text field.

The fields marked with * are required.

Mela-Wear Uni T-Shirt Avan Mela-Wear Uni T-Shirt Avan Beige S
From €24.90 * €0.00 *
SKFK Loose Spaghetti Top OLATZ Sustainable fashion SKFK Loose Spaghetti Top OLATZ
€39.90 * €49.90 *
previously €39.90*
Vaude ladies t-shirt-Zaneta organic fairtrade white Vaude Ladies T-Shirt-Zaneta
€29.90 * €39.90 *
SKFK Top Hogeitahamar Top SKFK Top Hogeitahamar Top
€19.90 * €32.90 *
Hint!
Viewed