Nae Shoes, JUNE vegan ankle boots | Sustainably vegan | English

Nae Shoes, JUNE vegan ankle boots

€119.00 *

Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

Free of shipping costs!

Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays

Size:

  • 930210038
NAE-Shoes is No Animal Exploitation! With June you get a vegan waterproof ankle boot for autumn... more
Product information "Nae Shoes, JUNE vegan ankle boots"

NAE-Shoes is No Animal Exploitation! With June you get a vegan waterproof ankle boot for autumn and winter. The upper material is made of ecological microfiber made from pineapple leaves. The synthetic leather is breathable, hypoallergenic and water-repellent. The boot has a zipper on the inside for easy entry and exit.

The tip of the shoe is round and the heel is designed as a block heel. The buckle with the shoe on the outside acts as a small higthlight.

Material: Microfaser, Piñatex (80% pineapple leaves, 20% PLA)
Color: Light brown
Shoe size: UK 5, US 6, UK 6.5, US 7.5, UK 6, US 7
Seal / Certificate: Made in EU, Vegan
Related links to "Nae Shoes, JUNE vegan ankle boots"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Nae Shoes, JUNE vegan ankle boots"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.
Please enter these characters in the following text field.

The fields marked with * are required.

Viewed