Nae Shoes, Niza vegan ladies chelsea boot Piñatex | Vegan Shoes | Oikos ecofashion

Nae Shoes, Niza vegan ladies chelsea boot Piñatex

€125.00 *

Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays

Size:

  • 939260037
Vegan women's chelsea sneakers made of fresh, ecological and water-repellent microfibres. The... more
Product information "Nae Shoes, Niza vegan ladies chelsea boot Piñatex"

Vegan women's chelsea sneakers made of fresh, ecological and water-repellent microfibres. The use of polishing cream is not suitable for this shoe.

The pattern cut has a normal-wide foot shape. Size: Choose your usual shoe size. If the desired size is between two sizes, please order the next larger one. The upper consists of ecological and water-repellent Piñatex microfibers (OEKO-Tex certified). The rubber band is made of 100% elastane. Inside, the boot is equipped with breathable and hypoallergenic microfiber lining also made of pineapple leaves. The insole consisting of cardboard agglomerate and microfibers. The footbed is not removable. Outsole: consisting of half of rubber and natural rubber
(Height: 3 cm / 1.1 in.)

Shoe production takes place in an ecological and CO2-free system in Portugal.

Material: Piñatex (80% pineapple leaves, 20% PLA), Microfaser
Color: camel
Shoe size: UK 5, US 6, UK 6.5, US 7.5, UK 4, US 5, UK 6, US 7
Seal / Certificate: Made in EU, Vegan
Related links to "Nae Shoes, Niza vegan ladies chelsea boot Piñatex"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Nae Shoes, Niza vegan ladies chelsea boot Piñatex"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.
Please enter these characters in the following text field.

The fields marked with * are required.

Viewed