Nae shoes vegan sneaker Basic Piñatex | Vegan Shoes | English

Nae shoes vegan sneaker Basic Piñatex

€39.90 * €99.00 * (59.7% Saved)

Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

Free of shipping costs!

Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays

Size:

  • 939210037
Laced vegan sneakers for men and women: Made from genuine Piñatex ™, which consists of the fiber... more
Product information "Nae shoes vegan sneaker Basic Piñatex"

Laced vegan sneakers for men and women: Made from genuine Piñatex ™, which consists of the fiber of the pineapple leaf. Organic, ecological and conditionally water-repellent material. Breathable and anti-allergic microfiber lining. Regular use of polishing cream recommended.

Material: Piñatex (80% pineapple leaves, 20% PLA), Microfaser
Color: Black
Shoe size: UK 4, US 5, UK 6, US 7, UK 7, US 8
Seal / Certificate: Made in EU
Related links to "Nae shoes vegan sneaker Basic Piñatex"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Nae shoes vegan sneaker Basic Piñatex"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.
Please enter these characters in the following text field.

The fields marked with * are required.

Viewed