Nae Shoes Alba vegan women's ankle boot | Vegan Shoes | Oikos ecofashion

Nae Shoes Alba vegan women's ankle boot

€115.00 *

Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays

Size:

  • 939240041
Ankle boots made of ecological microfiber. This is made from pineapple leaves and is breathable... more
Product information "Nae Shoes Alba vegan women's ankle boot"

Ankle boots made of ecological microfiber. This is made from pineapple leaves and is breathable and anti-allergic. Certified ecological microfiber OEKO-TEX. Lining: Microfiber breathable and anti-allergic. Ecological, free of CO2 emissions. Footbed: fiber board and finished microfiber. Footbed not removable. Sole: rubber.

For Piñatex products we recommend the frequent use of polishing cream. Here it is important that this matches the color of the shoes and is tailored specifically to the product. This helps to maintain the original color and look of the shoes. For microfiber and cork products, we recommend using a damp cloth and a neutral soap when extremely dirty.

Material: Piñatex (80% pineapple leaves, 20% PLA), Microfaser
Color: Black
Shoe size: UK 7.5, US 8.5, UK 7, US 8
Seal / Certificate: Made in EU, Vegan
Related links to "Nae Shoes Alba vegan women's ankle boot"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Nae Shoes Alba vegan women's ankle boot"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.
Please enter these characters in the following text field.

The fields marked with * are required.

Viewed