Nae Shoes, Trina Urbaner Halbstiefel Schnürung | Nachhaltig Vegan | English

Nae Shoes, Trina Urban Half Boot Lacing

€125.00 *

Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

Free of shipping costs!

Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays

Colour:

Size:

  • 939270338
City fine with our vegan ladies half boots Trina with lacing and extra 3,5cm thick sole. The... more
Product information "Nae Shoes, Trina Urban Half Boot Lacing"

City fine with our vegan ladies half boots Trina with lacing and extra 3,5cm thick sole. The boot is made of ecological microfiber. This is made from pineapple leaves and is breathable and anti-allergic. Certified Ecological Piñatex Microfiber OEKO-TEX. Lining: Piñatex microfiber breathable and hypoallergenic.

For Piñatex products we recommend the frequent use of polishing cream. Here it is important that this matches the color of the shoes and is tailored specifically to the product. This helps to maintain the original color and look of the shoes. For microfiber and cork products, we recommend using a damp cloth and a neutral soap when extremely dirty.

Shoe production takes place in an ecological and CO2-free system in Portugal.

Material: Piñatex (80% pineapple leaves, 20% PLA), Microfaser
Color: Black
Shoe size: UK 6.5, US 7.5, UK 6, US 7
Seal / Certificate: Made in EU, Vegan
Related links to "Nae Shoes, Trina Urban Half Boot Lacing"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Nae Shoes, Trina Urban Half Boot Lacing"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.
Please enter these characters in the following text field.

The fields marked with * are required.

Viewed